Sunday 3 January 2016

Hi There!

Hi to anyone who may read this. I want to apologising for leaving this blog dead in the water. Life sort of got in the way, and I was unable to keep up my 365 Day Challenge, and so I stopped blogging here.

But, I decided that maybe I could use this blog as a general video game blog.

I enjoy many video games, on many different systems, in many genres. So, hopefully there will be something fun here for you one day!


Most recently, I have been playing a lot of Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. I received it from my husband for Christmas, and I have to say that it is good fun. And, my brother lent me Dying Light, so I have also been working my way through that. I just made it to Old Town, and this place is full of tough volatiles to kill...

I thought this would be a fun way to share my opinions about video games, and keep this blog active.

From time to time, I may write bilingual blog posts here, as I do on my Disney blog, Stitch's Place. I find that writing about things that I am passionate about is a good way to get in some Japanese practice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment