Tuesday 14 July 2015

Welcome to Akceber

Hello everybody, and welcome to Akceber, my Animal Crossing New Leaf town. On this blog, you will find journal entries detailing my day in Akceber, as well as other things here and there.

The reason I write these journal entries is because I recently began a 365 day challenge. I intend to play every day, even if it is just for a few minutes, and writing everything down at the end, in the mindset of the Mayor, makes it all the more enjoyable and rewarding for me.

Since I started this challenge 11 days ago, I will be back posting some of my entries. I hope that isn't too frustrating for anyone. I would have started posting from day one, but I moved recently, and only just got the internet set up again.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy!
Mayor Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment