Thursday 16 July 2015

ACNL 365 Day Challenge: Days 3-4

Day Three

All in all, today was a quiet day in Akceber. I was planning on buying turnips from Joan today, but I did not arrive in time to meet her. Isabelle told me that a new resident had moved in. Her name is Francine, and she is a rabbit. So, once again Akceber is full.

However, a few of my neighbours came up to me worried about Flip. So, I went to talk to him and he said that he will be moving out in three days. I wished him luck. He seems sad, but also a little bit excited.

I now have six rooms in my house, which is nice, even though some of them are a little small. But, I will make them bigger! I think I will start with the Mermaid Room. I checked Tom Nooks today, and bought a Mermaid Fence.


Unfortunately there was no Mermaid furniture on the Island today, so I just caught bugs. I found that the fastest way to make a lot of money is to go to Tortimer's Island at night and catch beetles. Some are worth more than others of course, but by the end the 1000 Bells Kapp'n charges to ferry me to the Island is totally worth it.


Day Four

Today was a good day in Akceber. I began furnishing my basement and my right room. I have gone with a backyard theme for my basement. I have a Backyard Fence and Lawn as my wallpaper and carpet. I have a Backyard Pool, a Toad Umbrella, Pikmin, Cosmos Fan, and my pet frog down there too. It is a very small room currently, but it will get bigger.


In the right room I have started placing my Balloon furniture. I don't have much yet. It is very much a work in progress. It is a bit of a tricky theme because the only way to get the furniture is to pop balloons as they float above town. So, it will take a while, but I am patient.


I also put some work into my Ninty Wares exhibit at the museum. I have a lot of Nintendo stuff that I have either bought, or won from the Fortune Cookies at Super T&T. At the top is my Mario goods, to the left is Zelda, south is miscellaneous, and in the centre of the room I have consoles and misc. I quite like it, though I think I need to better organise it, so I don't run out of room.


For example, if I manage to procure a mannequin then I can save a few spaces from my Hero of Time outfit. Though, I hear that in Akceber there are only four mannequins... so I will have to use them well.

I worked at the coffee shop today. I did well, so I was paid in the finest beans and an espresso machine. Tom Nook came in at the end, and threw me a little. I think next time he comes in again I should try Killamanjaro, lots of milk, one sugar, and see how that goes.

Oh yes, and Redd was in town today. After careful examination of his wares, I decided to purchase his Calm Painting. When it get's delivered tomorrow, I will take it to Blathers and see what he thinks.






No comments:

Post a Comment